Monday, 3 December 2012

30 Things: #7 What is your dream job, and why?

Hmmmmm.... I don't honestly know that I have a dream job. There are a few I think it would be really cool to have;
  1. Astronaut - really, who wouldn't want to be up there, exploring the stars?
  2. Firework designer (as opposed to pyrotechnic designer) - making big, coloured explosions for a living... how awesome, eh?
  3. Gastronaut! I've no designs on being a famous TV cook but it would be great to be able to make a living from my culinary experimentation.
  4. Vulcanologist.
  1. Chief Science Officer aboard the Enterprise
  2. Member of SHIELD
  3. Potions Mistress at Hogwarts
  4. Intrepid explorer
What would yours be?

Fireworks over Hamburg of the japanese Kirschblütenfest | Photographer: Florian Rommerskirchen 


Anonymous said...

Had mine - mum.
Now to be a granny would top it off nicely.

I think to foster or adopt would be my ideal job. Unfortunately not possible in the UK because of ages.

HH xx

Susan said...

I am really privileged as I do my dream job.

I get to play with the white gorgeous squidgy stuff also known as porcelain clay, and make things, and then after all that excitement I glaze and fire and decorate!

And if that was not enough I sometimes sell it!

And I have some time to do the knitting stuff too - bliss or what!

Nicole Rossetti le Strange said...

You'd have loved it in and around Chiang Mai, Susan - so much celadon ware!

I love my job too, and the fact that it enables me to live all over the world. Life is pretty great, isn't it? :-)

(Sadly, I left my needles and yarn in the UK... I could really do with making some wrist warmers now the weather here is getting more chilly!)