Saturday 1 December 2012

30 Things: #5 - What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

This is going to be easyyyyyyyyy!

  1. Amato mio... although technically not a thing, more a 'he'!
  2. My awesome life! Seriously, would you not be happy if in the past few months, you'd lived in, or travelled to, 16 cities, towns, and villages, in six countries, across three continents... and met some truly amazing people? *And* done it all with the person you are passionately in love with!
  3. My health. At last, I seem to have found something which actually helps my headaches, migraines, and insomnia. Even better, it's completely natural. Yay for Berber medicine (sanouj, luiza, argan oil)!
  4. Tech! It enables me to work, read, listen to music, watch films, take and edit lots of photos, and of course, keep in touch with friends and family all over the world. And for all those Luddites who claim that Kindle is not as good as 'real' books - I beg to differ! I have a vast library on my iPad, which, were they physical books, I would never be able to carry around with me on my travels. For me, it's all about the content, not the components!
  5. Pinterest and Facebook - may sound mighty shallow but between them they enable me to keep in touch with my friends, discover new books, films, and music... and share my love of a certain actor! Heheheh!
What makes you happy?

Ta Prohm, Cambodia


No comments: